A haircut accident??!!!
The before photos!!!!

Yup, that is exactly what happened yesterday. First I have to tell yout hat Landon HATES and is totally PETRIFIED of haircuts. I don't know how they did it so many times at SLC but we have had a horrific time trying to get it done. Stylist have actually been rude about it when he freaked so bad. I understand it's too hard if he is freaking out but to be rude, some people. Anyhow yesterday all day he kept telling me his neck was itching and it was because of his hair hangin on it in the back. The entire head of hair was so long and thick he would just sweat under it. Of course we are in Florida and it is HOT HOT HOT! Anyhow in the middle of the cut he was freaking out and breath holding so I had to stop for odvious reasons. Then I showed him a video we have of him getting his hair cut at SLC. I asked if I could use the clippers/buzzers and he was hesitant but agreed. He started freaking out but then got kinda calm, though moving rediculously around of course. Then he decided no more and forced his head into me which made the clippers cut a huge gash our of his hair as I was using the fader. Needless to say it is very very short now and still has these lines along one side. Oh, and it is very choppy LOL. But what do you do. It is cooler for him now, I get to see that precious little face now and it grows back SOOOOO fast.
These are the after photos!!!!!


1 Comments:
He looks very handsome, even with the boo-boos! I cannot belive he has been home 5 months now! Of course Jacob has now been home 3 months, where does the time go? I can't wait to hear more about life with Landon adn I will pass on our link to Life with Jacob, once I remember it. Oh it is terrible to have so many places to record his life adn have to remember all the passwords and user names! But it is great having him here and sharing his life!
Post a Comment
<< Home