Landon has a fever!!
Landon has been fighting a very high fever the last 2 days. Going up to 103 and scareing me since even when he gets really sick he normally doesn't get a temp. He hasn't been complaining of anything hurting aside of his ear last week but with all the stories we have heard about ears, I had him checked out this evening at our extended hours clinic just in case it was still hurting and to find the cause of teh fever. They said his ears are clear but his throat looks bad, stuffy nose, which he has had for a couple weeks (but with the pollen..), and his lnugs are clear bt glands are swollen. Must be upper respitory they said and gave him ammoxacillian. She also said that a temp if fine up to 104 as long as it goes down and then back up but not if it stays up and doenst respond to meds at all even for an hour. His fever will go down to 101 and even 99.7 2x but not for longer than an hour. He is pathetic and feels like fire. I really can not believe that it has only been up to 103 as he feels so much hotter to me. So he is jsut laying around which is SO NOT like him. WE cant get him to sit for five minutes usually. He is red, sweaty and so pittiful whining and wanting to be held. I feel so bad since nothing seams to be helping. We have tried all the little tricks but the fever just isnt go away yet. I am praying that i does soon. Very, very soon! This being up all night stuff and my little man so sad is just plain mean!!!

1 Comments:
OHHH poor landon. I will keep him in my prayers that he gets all better very soon.
Post a Comment
<< Home