Everyday Life With Landon

Sharing our journey of everyday life with our son, Landon, brought home from Taiwan in April 2006.

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

He loves.... PUMPKINS!!!! But nothing else...









Landon is in love with all the pumpkins about but has not enjoyed any of the decorations or Halloween stuff other than that. He is actually very scared of even the asiles in the stores and wont let us go near them. My youngest brother was the same way and it is pretty funny. By last night we finaly"forced" him into the costume, a pumkin one he agreed to, and knew he would be ok once it was on him. I only did it becaus he was getting a little better and I was feeling him out. If I thought there was going to be any long term damage then I wouldn't have done it of course! He was so cute and got the hang of "trick or treat" after a couple houses in the neighborhood. Not a long trip just around the block and back and that was quite enough of course. He wouldnt let go of his Elmo basket though. It was pretty cute. Think we will stick to the Fall festivals from now on though. Grandma Penny and I had lots of fun watching him though, unfortunetly Daddy had to work and was sad to have missed him in his costume. These are the pictures from the week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home