We are alive and well....


I've updated Liberti's blog with some pics as well so you can go check those out. Dont have much time for writing but am going to upload as many pics the coming days as I can. Hope everyone is doing well. Landons 4th birthday will be here in a couple weeks. August 13th. I can't believe how much he has grown and how old he is getting. We have pretty much lost our little baby boy long ago but the birthdays just remind us of that, as you all know. He is just as smart as ever and ADORES his sister beyond anyones understanding which she has needed since she her arrival. He continues to teach us all about strength, unconditional love, and compasion. He and Liberti have been inseperable for some time and she has just left us for her first away trip to her grandparents for a few days. That seperation, for them, has been difficult as they believe they are twins pretty much even with the age difference. So onto the important stuff...THE PICTURES!!!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home